Saturday, May 10, 2014

See you again soon, Borobodur...



Hey, Borobodur. Looks like I'll be seeing you again.

Last year, I promised my Mom that I'll take her on a holiday again this year. I told her that we'll go to Angkor Wat this year. Seeing the temples of the Angkor complex is her ultimate dream. (At least, I think that is her ultimate dream.)

However, that plan had to be postponed to next year. Mom, of course, was okay with it. She doesn't complain about anything.

I told her that we'll just probably see Borobodur this year.

Luckily, I was able to find some really cheapo tix via AirAsia. I dunno why the flights to Siem Reap are damn ex! Lol!

Anyway, those flights to Yogyakarta will be booked today.

Timing is just perfect since those tix will be Mom's Mother's Day pressie. Hehe! TYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment