Saturday, May 17, 2014

Somewhat busy Saturday...




Today turned out to be a bit busy but still relaxing.

PG Boy is overseas so I came up with a few plans to keep myself busy.

First, Mr. Lim and I agreed to go for a walk this weekend. I can't remember the last time we went for a walk so it was really time to visit one of the nature parks of the island.

Well, well. By the time I reached Bishan, it was pouring heavily. I messaged my hiking buddy to see if he still wanted to meet up. He was also on the way so I just waited for him at our usual breakkie place. By the time we finished breakfast, the skies had cleared up a bit. There was actually a chance that we might be able to go for a walk.

We just agreed that we couldn't do Macritchie because it'll be muddy and slippery. Instead, he suggested Lower Peirce. It was such a short walk. I didn't even sweat at all. Haha!

I decided to just go to the gym in the afternoon. There was a Combat class at Westgate. The instructor is one of the good ones. At least, I was able to get a workout today.

From Westgate, I headed back home and have spent the last few hours in front of my laptop - sorting photos, writing, doing research.

Today is a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment