Wednesday, July 23, 2014

509 words and PS Cafe Dempsey...



After being charged with lacking in enthusiasm because of disappearing for a few days, I thought I'd make it up to NB Boy by accompanying him to PS Cafe at Dempsey on a Tuesday night. Lol!

Other than because of the gym or if there is some rare occasion, I usually prefer to be home and zzz by 10:30 or 11 at the latest on work nights. The main reason is I want to get enough sleep so I can wake up for the 7AM group workout classes at the gym.

Last night was one of those rare occasions where I decided to head home later than usual.

I will admit that there was a deliberate intent on my part to be out of NB Boy's radar the past few days. Previously, I told him that I just got out of a relationship and I am certain that I do not want to get into a new one just yet.

It seems that there was a need to reiterate the point. Otherwise, there would be no claims which make me comparable to a Filipino snack I'm kinda missing right now - palitaw. Lulubog, lilitaw. Hehe!

So, I ended up composing a 509-word letter to explain myself again.

Uhm, I was expecting a letter of equal length in reply but instead, the reply was getting asked to go to PS Cafe in Dempsey on the same night and to an exhibit he's been meaning to see. Lol!

For once, I'm enjoying the gray area I am in right now. Being a black or white kind of guy, this is all new to me. I still dislike gray areas but for now, I am finding it a bit comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment