Friday, July 4, 2014

Downton women on Bazaar...





Usually, the only women's magazine I look forward to every year is the September issue of US Vogue. I've been collecting the said issue for a few years now. Haha!

This year though, I'm excited to get my hands on the August issue of Harper's Bazaar UK. Looks like the mag has a wonderful feature on the women of Downton Abbey.

Too bad Lady Sybil is gone. :-/ However, if the pages above are a preview of what will be in the inside pages of the issue, then I must say it looks like it's going to be really super.

I am loving the spread of the women in the fantab dresses!!!

Hmm, I'm sort of wondering though why the Countess Dowager wasn't included. And how come they chose to have this as the August issue rather than the September issue?

Maybe the Countess Dowager will be on the cover of the September issue. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. test comment lol sayang naman my previous comments!
    hahaha, ill borrow your vogue september. im interested to see what theyve got for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Now it works. Lol! :P

      Re: September issue, sure, friend.

      Delete