Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Some more Malacca photos...







So, a few weeks ago, some friends and I headed north to the UNESCO World Heritage City Malacca for a weekend trip.

Though it's my second time in the UNESCO World Heritage City, it was a different experience since I was with friends. The first trip to Malacca was with PG Boy some time last year.

It's surprising how much has changed in the historic city in a span of one year... commercially, I mean.

There is now a huge H&M store beside Hatten Hotel. There are a number of outlet stores adjacent to H&M.

One thing remains and that is the charm of the area where the old town centre was.

As I previously said, there are still other places in Malacca that I want to go and check out. In addition to the museums, I want to just walk around and try the different cafes/restaus.

Btw, I finally tried the chicken rice balls. It was unique, but I don't see the whole fuss behind it. Hehe!

It was also so damn hot the whole time we were there. Thankfully, there was always a cendol store every few steps. Haha!

I wonder when I'll be able to visit again. Mon and Richie are planning to visit. I'm quite sure Mon would be interested to check out the Nyonya Jewelry Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment