Sunday, July 20, 2014

You know it's not a straight party....



I attended E's birthday party last night.

The post on the birthday party itself has to wait. It's 830AM. I've only had 2 hours of sleep. And I'm starting to feel sleepy. Haha! I just have enough time for one quick post.

I thought it was amusing that it took some time before someone started to touch the hors d'oeuvre. Haha! E said he was not going to prep real food since there was so much food wasted at his party last year. Only canapés and small treats would be served. (I thought this was a good idea. Wasting food = thumbs down.)

The other thing that amused me and I found quite nice was the size of the red velvet cupcakes. They were super mini. This means less guilt over a sweet treat? Hehe!

So, two signs you're at a happy and gay party? When it takes hours before someone starts to take food and the cupcakes can be eaten in one go. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment