Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More changes...



A lot of changes have been happening at work.

We didn't think the change would reach the shores of Singapore but it did. And boy, what a change it was.

That was just the start though. There is something else that is going to happen soon.

Well, to be honest, we don't know yet if it will happen. A group of colleagues is serving as the guinea pigs for that potential additional change. If it does turn out okay, then that change will happen.

Hmm, I was initially resistant to the idea because it is something completely different and something I am not used to.

This morning though, I thought to myself that I'm being reactionary to the news. Maybe I should be more open and see the pros of the proposed change. Maybe there is actually more good to it. Maybe it will serve as some sort of trigger for my personal plans as well.

So, yeah, I'm more open to it. One cannot be left behind I suppose. One must keep charging ahead, if possible.

I've been thinking about it earlier when I got back to the office after lunch.

How feasible is it to live on the other side of the Causeway while remaining employed in the Little Red Dot?

Needs more thinking, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment