Thursday, June 12, 2008

Burger naman diyan...



I was craving for a burger since last weekend, but having taken a new path over a month ago, I knew that the numerous burger joints near my office just can't be.

So what do I do?

Despite the rain and the horrible EDSA traffic, I went all the way to QC just to satisfy my craving. On the way, I called good friend Bernice to see if she would be was free for dinnner. I told her where we'd be eating and by 830PM, we were making our way to Morato area.

Our destination was Greens. The last time I've been at that nice dining place was a couple of years ago. Once we got the menu, I started having thoughts about my tofu mushroom burger, because of all the other nice dishes. There was pasta and the tofu/mushroom kebab and shepherd's pie. Hay, they were all good but I decided to satisfy my craving and got the burger with fries and soy milk. Like me, Bernice was also going gaga over the menu because of all the good stuff. She decided to get the shepherd's pie with red rice and soy milk.

Over dinner, we had our usually light conversation about work, her scholarship results, among others. It was a good dinner. Hehe!

From Greens, we walked to the nearby bookstore (I forgot the name, yikes!) and checked out the pre-owned books on sale. There were a couple of titles I was interested in, but since I'm on a shoestring budget because of the August trip, I decided to not get any books. Hehe!

Greens at 92 Sct. Castor. On weekdays, it's open from 11AM - 10PM, while on weekends, it's from 12NN - 9PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment