Sunday, June 15, 2008

Smart Buddy Me na Me invades Cebu...


Yesterday was the Smart Buddy Me na Me mall invasion in Manila and Cebu. Colleague Aimee and I were assigned to cover the Cebu leg.

Me na Me is the new campaign of Buddy for prepaid subscribers. The celebrity endorsers are Gerald Anderson, Kim Chiu, Angel Locsin, and Piolo Pascual.

Anyway, the idea for yesterday's gimmick was 150 individuals clad in the same shirt "invading" the major malls. In Cebu, the malls we invaded were SM City, Elizabeth Mall and Ayala Center. It was kind of fun seeing the reaction of the malllgoers when they saw the Me na Me mall invaders walking around the mall. Most of the crowd had a "What's happening" look on their faces as the throngs of people in green shirts passed them by.

The whole day was fun, but it was also tiring. It turned out to be a hot day and traffic was just horrible. Hehehe!

I was happy though because I made new friends, somehow. Though it was a quick event, I got to bond with the Me na Me kiddies from the group assigned to me. Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. hi! i'm part of the me na me mall invaders. i'm intrested of knowing where you've gotten these pics? are there more? i'll appreciate it if you could tell me where..e-mail me at nicky_jane36@yahoo.com..thanks:)

    ReplyDelete