Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A baby boy is on his way...


Yesterday afternoon, we had a baby shower at the office for one of our dearest colleagues, Grace.

Despite the pile of work that never seem to end, partly thanks to typhoon Frank, we still managed to squeeze the celebration into our busy schedules. Hehehe!

Of course, there was a lot of food. And certain games involving chopsticks and pacifiers and popping balloons were played. And gifts were offered to the baby boy we are all waiting for to come out into this world! Hehe! Tey, Moneigh, Reena, Maricris and I got grace this cute, sky blue, quilted comforter. From Baby Dior, naturally. (Just kidding! I wish! Hehe!) Our other colleagues gave adorable baby booties, bumper guard, and designer diapers called Mamypoko (when I was a baby, I was old-fashioned lampin all the way. What happened to that?! Hehe!).

It was a good baby shower, I think. Everyone had fun, and the mother to be looked really happy. So that's all that matters.

I like it that I work with the people I work with. They're all fun and creative and thoughtful. That's important I think. When I moved into my new cubicle, we literally had a ribbon-cutting ceremony and throwing of coins for my tiny cubicle. Haha! How crazy is that? For the birthday of my boss, we ordered a special cake that looked like a Vuitton Speedy. How many workplaces have an environment like this? Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment