Sunday, August 31, 2014

September is almost here...

Here come the -ber months.

Can't believe August is over in a few hours. Time is flying by so fast. Haha!

Feeling much better this afternoon. I slept last night with no AC and with the fan directed towards another part of the room. If that didn't make me sweat through the night, I don't know what else I could do to kick the fever away by sweating. Hehe.

I woke up this morning with an aching body. I wasn't sure if I could do my agenda for today - museum duty and church.

Thankfully, things continued to improve throughout the day. I went to the 9AM Mass at Novena. From there, I proceeded to the National Museum.

I had a small group today - a British guy and his Japanese wife, a young French couple, and an elderly Australian lady. It was a good group. Thankfully, I didn't faint during the museum tour (Lol! As if!).

After finishing my guiding assignment, I was feeling much better. I was tempted to head to Orchard for a little jalan jalan but decided I shouldn't push it. Instead, I just messaged Tipz that I would pass by his place to get my brolly.

From Tipz's place, I took the train back. I've just been resting since I got back. I'm tempted to get myself busy with activities but I am trying very hard to just stay put at home. Hehe.

The next two weeks at the office are going to be busy. A lot of changes happening. There is no way I should fall ill again.

No comments:

Post a Comment