Saturday, August 30, 2014

There goes my Saturday...



Mini Wok Soup. That was my dinner tonight. What was supposed to be a paella dinner (which I was really looking forward to) became a steaming hot noodle soup.

Unfortunately, the temperature rose after I finished gym. I woke up from my nap feeling drowsy, exhausted and burning with fever. Argh, argh!

Serves me right though. As soon as I felt better this morning, I went to the gym and went for Pump as well as Combat. By the time I was doing Combat, I was already feeling that fever was about to set in... again.

True enough, it came back with a revenge.

I forget that I'm no longer in my teen years. I really should know when I need to rest and when it is okay to just keep on going. The tragedy of 28-year-olds. Lol!

Tonight's plans were to watch Boyhood and have dinner at the Singapore Night Festival Village area. The paella place at Pasar Bella had a booth at the Night Festival Village area. I was really craving for it.

Thanks to the fever, here I am at home, in bed. I'm wearing a t-shirt, a thick sweater, boxers, pyjamas and socks. The AC is off, the fan is directed towards the side of the bed. I'm really determined to kick the fever tonight as I have some errands tomorrow. :-S

Thankfully, the soup did me well. I was sweating midway through dinner. Yay. Now, I'm just waiting for my laundry to be done. Afterwards, I think I'm going to turn in early tonight.

There goes my Saturday...

2 comments:

  1. you didn't miss much on the paella part...the movie though...oh the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It better be as good as you've built it up to be. :P

      Delete