Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy birthday, Tey...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Today is the birthday of a my very treasured friend, Tey, so I'm dedicating today's blog entry to her. Hehe!

We met almost 12 years ago in the university. While we were already cordial to each other, it was only in junior year I think that we became close to each other. She had her own barkada. I had my own barkada. But since we were a small class and because I was a rare specie in class (2 guys and 22 girls), I got to hang out in different groups. Hehe!

After college, we became even closer. And the Internet is partly to be thanked for that. Hehe!

Since then, Tey began to be a very special part of my life.

Looking back at the twelve years now, I see that we've seen each other through thick and thin.

From meeting new friends to losing friends, from our svelte days to the time we've put on a few pounds (eeep!), from having lovers and then losing them (hehe!), from getting new jobs and then moving to greener pastures. Dining places have opened up and have gone out of business (Segafreddo), classmates have moved out of the country and are now doting parents to a kid or two, and so much more, and Tey and I continue to stick with each other.

Who knows what'll happen in the years to come? Whatever it is, I know that Tey will be a friend I can continue to trust and depend on.

Happy birthday, Tey. Love you super!

No comments:

Post a Comment