Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ten random things...

Angie tagged me to do this ten things thingie, and since I'm a fan of lists... here is mine. Hehehe!

* Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. Coffee makes me sleepy. When it's really late and I still can't sleep, I would drink a cup of coffee.

2. I actually enjoy "me" time. Uhm, when none of my friends are available, I don't mind watching a movie by myself, or eating at a nice restaurant, or shopping, or even traveling on my own.

3. People can say what they want, but I want my own Hermes Man Birkin. Haha!

4. There are moments when I wonder what if I actually settle down and have a family the traditional way, if you know what I mean.

5. Priesthood almost became an option for me after high school. UP was the only university I applied to, and I was prepared to see priesthood as the choice had I not passed UP.

6. Volunteer work is something I can do for the rest of my life. If I need not worry about my family, I would choose to work for a development organization and dedicate a life to that field.

7. Tokyo is one place I want to live in. Or maybe Amsterdam or Canada, for an environment that's more inclusive.

8. I wonder why I never considered a "unique" career - crane operator, closet space organizer, war soldier, personal shopper, textile maker, aquanaut or my favorite of all - artwork restorer at MoMa or the Louvre or any of the grand museums.

9. Silence is a good thing. Just because there are moments of silence doesn't mean it's boring.

10. Happiness would be the day a mini-Angelo utters "Dad".

Hmmm, tagging Carlo, Noreen, Sharon, Monet, Tey, Nick, Dax, Edsel, Suki, Nova. Hehehe!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Friend. I haven't seen or talked to you in eons. Kamusta naman yun? I miss you. We need to catch up after CDO and Bukidnon. I have Iloilo and Guimaras stories to share. Bwahahaha. Although hindi volunteer work yun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey friend. it's so nice of you to drop by. yes, let's get together soon. i miss you too. take care, alrightey. can't wait to hear your iloilo and guimaras stories. mwehehehe! you can visit my multiply site for more photos. mas love ko na ang multiply. hehe!
    clayman79.multiply.com

    - anj

    ReplyDelete