Sunday, April 20, 2008

Loving the Iloilo night life...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

After I was done with work yesterday afternoon at the GK village, I had one of my favorite things about Iloilo - a good nightout. Together with colleagues NN and Twiggy, plus Iloilo-based colleague Karl, we hung out at the hip and happening Smallville. Since it was still quite early, we had dessert at Bigby's. It was a hot afternoon and everyone was up for some ice cream, although I wasn't expecting it to be like I was going to be executed the following day. Haha!

At Bigby's, for only P795, you can order the Titanic Ice Cream - thirty scoops of ice cream (coffee, mango, ube, vanilla, and chocolate flavors) served on a punch bowl with a clever crushed ice base, topped with all things sinful - chocolate chips, fruit cocktails, ice cream cones, barquillos, brownie chunks, chocolate cookies.

Augh! It was a mortal sin I was going to regret, but I was too weak. I know my boxing trainer would make me pay for that dessert. Haha!

From Bigby's we walked to nearby Bourbon for a round of drinks. We got the Kamikaze pitcher. It's only P350 and good enough to be shared by four drinkers. I don't know who's counting how many shots each one was already having, but I knew I was having a bit too much because I already felt a big buzz. Haha!

Afterwards, we all felt a bit tired already. NN, Twiggy and I all had an early activity this morning, so we knew we couldn't stay out till the wee hours of the morning. Hehe!

At least, the buzz from the Kamikaze was enough to put me to sleep immediately. Haha! Good nightout.

1 comment: