Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Buri photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Here are some more photos from the Buri getaway trip.

Of course the whole trip was fun, but aside from the laughter and good times with work friends, what I enjoyed the most were conquering (to a certain extent) fear of deep water.

I don't know how to swim. I can float on my back though. But when I can't feel the sea bed anymore, that would make me panic. It's such a frustration because I really love the water world. I even want to go learn scuba diving.

Anyway, during the Buri trip, I was able to just let go of my fear and take the leap, literally. First was jumping off the boardwalk. It looks like it's shallow but that's about 15 feet or so deep. Terrifying for me, but I just had to trust my life vest. Haha!

The other one was snorkeling. Initially, the thought of being in the middle of the sea scared me. More than the depth of the water, what scared me was running out of stamina to breathe properly.

But I'm glad that I was able to get over the fear (I think) and that made the water much, much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment