Saturday, April 19, 2008

Iloilo, here I am... wooohooo

Photobucket

Photobucket

What is it with my out of town trips and late nights? Hehe! The last time I flew to Iloilo, I went home from work at 2AM only to pack my stuff quickly and then leave at 3AM to make it to my flight.

Last night was sort of a repeat. Tey hosted a dinner at Cyma in Greenbelt. The dinner turned out to be a reunion of sorts since the guests were college friends Ella and Gino, Tey's good friends from former workplace Ryse and Dessa. It was a good post-birthday dinner party for Tey (and for Ryse who also recently celebrated her birthday). Got home at 1AM, packed my stuff, took a nap for an hour, woke up a surprised mom when I told her that I'm flying to Iloilo, and then headed to the airport.

I love early morning flights. I don't know why. Maybe because I feel like I'm making a secret escape, while the entire city sleeps. Haha! Not that anyone would care that I'll be away for the weekend. Hehehe!

Anyway, as soon as the captain announced that we were approaching Iloilo, I got excited. I was really looking happy to be in Iloilo again. Hehe! From the airport, I didn't feel like a big tourist anymore. I was more confident, and I knew where to go and what to tell the cab driver. Hehe!

It was good to be back at Grand Dame Hotel, too. I love the hotel. And I would recommend it as a good choice for accommodation to anyone who's going to Iloilo.

What I also love about the hotel is free Wifi. Hehe! Okay, this is it for now. Will post again tomorrow.

Heading to the Sooc barangay for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment