Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where is Alvin Patrimonio...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I think my friend from former workplace Sharon found my whole "Albert Martinez gift" to a friend quite amusing and thoughtful that she decided to something equally amusing and thoughtful for me. Hehehe!

She Skyped me last week to tell me she had surprise. I kidded her, "You got me a photo and an autograph from Shawie?!" Hehe! The surprise is the photo above. Hehe! According to Sharon, Jolens was attending a course at the training center for a movie, and Sharon thought she'd do something a la "Albert Martinez gift." Hehe! Thanks Sharon! Really thoughtful and cute.

Now, let's move on to another equally interesting story.

Over the weekend, Tey was in Mindanao to cover an event for the Talk N' Text basketball team. While I was having estrogen overload from the thousands of Nanays at my event, Tey was at a basketball game oozing with testosterone and sweat. Hahaha! Would have traded places in an instant.

We were MMS-ing photos from the events we were covering. (I love MMS. Did you know it only costs P1 to send an MMS from Smart to Smart? Hehe!) I was sending photos of the throngs of Nanays at our booth, Nanays with closed eyes and right hand raised singing praise and worship. Tey was sending me photos of basketball action.

The MMS photo that got my attention was the one above. Hehe! When I saw the letters "ALJA," I had to call, "Tey, you have to get me a photo of Yousif!" Hahaha! I had no idea he played for TNT. I did know he played for San Beda (hello, who doesn't know that?). Anyway, Tey got me the photos above so I'm one happy boy. Haha! And yes, I purposely blurred the photos. Hehehe!

Surprising as this may sound, once in a blue moon, I do enjoy watching local basketball. But I only watch selected teams - TNT (of course), Purefoods, UP, La Salle, Ateneo. Blame it on Alvin Patrimonio. Hehe! I wonder where he is now and what he's doing since leaving PBA. I've always been a fan of the Captain. And I would really be happy if I could have a photo with him. That would be such a great addition to the Celebrity Wall project.

No comments:

Post a Comment