Friday, May 25, 2007

Tagged by Carlo Zaturnnah...

I got this from a friend I really miss - Carlo Zaturnnah.

Here's how it goes:

“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”

WEIRDNESS NUMBER 1: Every day, the vehicle I take needs to cross a bridge. I'm totally scared that the bridge would collapse while stuck in the middle of traffic. More than drowning, what really concerns me is having to drown and taste really, really, really dirty water. Ack!!!

WEIRDNESS NUMBER 2: When I take the elevator of our eight-storey building, I stand on a corner, face the walll and close my eyes when the elevator's fully packed. The reason: I'm worried the elevator might get stuck. Claustrophobic that I am, it would surely make me panic.

WEIRDNESS NUMBER 3: For every new issue of magazines I love such as VMan, Vogue, and of course, Icon, I need to have a pre-reading ritual. This involves taking a bath and making sure that I'm really fresh, that I have nothing to worry about for the next two hours, and that my bed is neatly arranged.

WEIRDNESS NUMBER 4: I love to put catsup on dishes that don't need catsup - fried fish, pancit bihon, pancit canton, even ramen sometimes.

WEIRDNESS NUMBER 5: I'm willing to do every lowly household chore, but I can never, never, never, never clean the loo. Blame it on the three years of work in a hospital.

WEIRDNESS NUMBER 6: I love smelling the pages of new books. It's intoxicating. Hehe!

Tagging Jason, Noreen, Noel, Wayne, Chari, and Richmond

3 comments:

  1. aba. at sinama pa ako :)

    grabe ka talaga magupdate ng blog. isang buhusan. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, mahilig din ako sa ketchup! :D u should meet my friend, jan, she puts ketchup sa corned beef nya.. saka sa sardinas! :D

    ReplyDelete